Sunday, October 22, 2006

Gone Fishin'

Well at least we were in a fishing boat... This past weekend the staff and tread crew went across the mighty ocean to Al and Elaine Richards' cabin, wow was it ever nice... it was a good relaxing weekend' but i feel way more tired coming home then before we left. It was a good time, there was plenty of time to do pretty much whatever we wanted, from playing catch, to exploring the beach, to... the best of all... sleeping! mmm, a change of atmosphere is always good. I loved waking up and looking out over the water, there was always a layer of fog over the mountains, and it gradually disappeared as the morning progressed, it was beautiful.
this week i booked my plane ticket to Calgary, i am really excited about that, i cant wait to see all the people i haven't seen in what feels like so long. The future is always an interesting concept, I never know whats going to happen, but I always seem to think i can tell it what to do.. it doesn't normally work. I hope in the near future of half an hour i will be asleep, this is what i aspire. Now i will chase my dreams....

1 Comments:

Blogger Yours Truly said...

"you gotta go and find those dreams..was the last thing that you said...."(rascal flats)

my arm's sore from catch... Thanks

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home